Aadhar card is a necessity nowadays, and has become to central to the identities of Indian citizens. From filing Income Tax Returns and applying for a driving license to getting a new mobile SIM and opening a bank account, it finds usage in various walks of life nowadays. In case you do not have the correct permanent residential address mentioned on the Aadhaar card, it is imperative this be done as soon as possible. Fortunately, the UIDAI has made it pretty easy to change or update Aadhaar card address online, making it convenient to get the correct information recorded with just a few clicks.
change Aadhar card details yourself :
Firstly you need to open UIDAI offiial website
- On the UIDAI website, click on Address Update Request (Online). A webpage opens in a new tab — at the bottom, click on Proceed after going through the instructions.
- Here, enter your Aadhaar number and the text verification code to receive the OTP, and on the next page, enter the OTP.
- Next, you need to choose whether you want to change the Aadhaar card address by area pin code or by address.
- On the next page, fill in the required details and click on Submit.
- Now, you will need to provide a proof of your correct address in order to change the Aadhaar card address. You choose from a number of ID proofs for this, such as passport, insurance policy, credit card statement, telephone bill (landline), property tax receipt, etc.
- The last step is to select the BPO service provider, which you can do by clicking on the radio button next to the service providers’ names, and clicking Submit.
This is very simple and easily process to change Adhar card details within few clicks.
Like our facebook page to get new Latest news and new Gadgets Information